Your body requires vitamins and minerals for various essential body functions, such as wound healing, fighting infections, regulating hormones, and maintaining strong bones. Many of these essential nutrients are not produced by the body and must be taken from the diet. However, our diets are becoming less nutrient-dense due to poor soil quality, factory farming, and excessive processing of foods. This means that you can develop nutrient deficiencies despite eating a balanced diet.
Multivitamins help treat these deficiencies effectively and help prevent diseases and loss of body functions. Although they are popular dietary supplements, we often tend to overlook the fact that many standard multivitamin supplements are not bioavailable and are not properly absorbed in the body. Moreover, men and women have different nutritional needs. Thus, supplement companies and brands are now focusing on advanced technologies and gender-specific doses to tend to this concern.
This is an in-depth review of NutriGenesis Multi by Performance Lab, a product designed for men’s long-range health and performance.
What is Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi for Men?
- Performance Lab’s NutriGenesis Multi is an advanced multivitamin supplement that provides a wide range of healthful nutrients to fill the nutritional gaps in a man’s diet.
- It uses advanced technologies to ensure proper absorption and assimilation of nutrients.
- Its doses are customized to cater to men’s nutritional needs for optimal whole-body performance.
- It is free from soy, gluten, caffeine, synthetic additives, and GMO ingredients.
- The product is vegan-friendly and is manufactured in GMP-certified facilities.
To learn more about this Performance Lab’s Multivitamin, visit the Official Nutrigenesis Multi for Men Webpage.
How Does It Work?
- Provides Essential Nutrients
NutriGenesis Multi has the right doses of all the daily essential nutrients that restore daily vitality, and regulate energy metabolism and biological performance. The nutrients are grown in live cultures through NutriGenesis technology, which yields nature-identical nutrients and makes them safer, more effective, and more active.
- Better Bioavailability
NutriGenesis Multi contains whole food cofactor enzymes that enhance the activity and bioavailability of the micronutrients and ensure that they are properly assimilated into the body. These enzymes convert vitamins and minerals into molecule-sized dispersions, which readily pass through the gut lining into the bloodstream.
- Prebiotic NutriCaps Provide Digestive Comfort
The formula is delivered in prebiotic-infused NutriCaps that are easily broken down by friendly gut bacteria to aid the proper absorption of nutrients. Additionally, prebiotic fibers act as nourishment for these friendly microbes, which improve your gut health by increasing the production of short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs) in the gut.
The Nutrigenesis Multi for Men formula employs a synergistic blend of ingredients to support the overall health and wellness of male consumers. Comprised of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and trace elements, this specialized formulation is designed to provide comprehensive supplementation in order to address the unique requirements found in men’s health. The vitamins and minerals are selected based on their proven efficacy in supporting basic physiological functions as well as their potential role in mitigating age-related decline. And here is the array of ingredients explained below:
- Vitamin A is important for healthy vision, immunity, reproductive health, and the maintenance of healthy teeth.
- It helps with the proper functioning of your heart, lungs, and various other organs.
- Additionally, it is a potent antioxidant that helps reduce oxidative stress and may help prevent certain cancers.
- Vitamin C is required for collagen production, which helps maintain healthy skin, bones, cartilage, and blood vessels.
- It is a potent antioxidant and helps reduce free radicals in the body.
- It helps maintain cell health, aids wound healing, and lowers blood pressure.
- Vitamin D regulates your body’s calcium and phosphate content, which are required to maintain healthy bones, teeth, and muscles.
- It also helps regulate your mood and reduce symptoms of depression.
- Additionally, it is known to increase testosterone production and improve metabolism.
- Vitamin E helps strengthen your body’s natural defense against infections and illnesses.
- It also helps improve skin texture, cognitive functions, and eye health.
- In addition, it helps preserve the protective lipid layer and reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
- Vitamin K helps in the production of proteins, such as prothrombin and osteocalcin, which are required for building healthy bones and blood clotting.
- It also helps to regulate blood, boosts memory, and improves cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin B1 helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- It helps maintain healthy electrolyte levels and prevent complications in the heart, brain, nervous system, intestine, and muscles.
- Vitamin B2 helps reduce inflammation and oxidative stress in nerves, which contribute to migraine headaches.
- It is also required for ATP production and regular mitochondrial activities.
A deficiency of vitamin B2 has been linked to fatigue, digestive problems, eye fatigue, and throat infections.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) is essential to keep your skin, digestive system, and nervous system healthy.
- It helps improve blood cholesterol levels, reduces blood pressure, and boosts brain function.
- It may also help treat type 1 diabetes.
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 386 patients suffering from phase 3 nonmelanoma skin cancer to study the effect of vitamin B3 on skin cancer. The participants were either given 500g of vitamin B3 or a placebo twice a day for 12 months. By the end of the study, it was found that Vitamin B3 effectively reduced new nonmelanoma skin cancers in high-risk patients .
- Vitamin B6 helps in proper brain development and keeps the nervous and immune systems healthy.
- It is known to boost mood, aid hemoglobin production, and may also help reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
A single-blind study was conducted on 35 patients with rheumatoid arthritis to study the effect of vitamin B6 on inflammatory responses. They were either given 5mg of folic acid or 5mg of folic acid with 100mg of vitamin B6 daily for 12 weeks. The study showed that vitamin B6 suppressed pro-inflammatory cytokines in patients with rheumatoid arthritis .
- Folate is required for cell division and the synthesis of DNA and other genetic material.
- It helps prevent cognitive decline and certain types of cancers.
- Folate also helps in tissue growth as it plays a key role in the breakdown, use, and synthesis of proteins.
A randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 180 individuals to study the effect of folic acid on cognitive functions. The treatment group was given 400 μg of folic acid while the control group was given a placebo for 24 months. Their Aβ-related biomarkers in blood and cognitive functions were measured after 0, 6, 12, 18, and 24 months. The study showed that folate improved cognition and reduced Aβ-related biomarkers .
- Vitamin B12 helps in DNA synthesis and keeps your blood and nerve cells healthy.
- It helps in RBC production (red blood cell) and prevents anemia and depression.
- Additionally, vitamin B12 is required for energy production and for protecting your eyes against macular degeneration.
- Biotin helps in collagen production and keeps your skin, hair, liver, eyes, and nervous system healthy.
- It is involved in the production of various enzymes and helps in glucogenesis, fatty acid synthesis, and amino acid breakdown.
- Your body uses pantothenic acid to break down fatty acids, synthesize good cholesterol, build proteins, and carry out other metabolic functions.
- It helps make blood cells, clears up acne, and helps in the production of many important hormones in the body.
- Calcium is required for healthy bones and teeth and plays a major role in the proper functioning of your heart, muscles, and nerves.
- Some studies suggest that calcium may also help prevent diabetes, cancer, and high blood pressure.
- Iron is used to make hemoglobin and myoglobin, which help carry and store oxygen in the tissues.
- It also helps in the synthesis of certain hormones in the body and improves athletic performance.
Iron deficiency may lead to irritability, reduced stamina, and lack of focus.
- Iodine is critical for the production of the thyroxine hormone, which controls the working of certain cells.
- It determines how carbohydrates, proteins, and fats are used by the body and also helps in the growth of bones and nerves.
- Magnesium is required for energy production, muscle function, and uplifting mood.
- Healthy magnesium levels are also important to prevent health conditions and diseases, such as:
- high blood pressure,
- type 2 diabetes, and
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 60 depressed volunteers to study the effect of magnesium on depression status. The treatment group received 250mg of magnesium oxide twice a day and the control group received a placebo daily for 8 weeks. The study showed that magnesium supplementation helped improve depression status in the treatment group .
- Zinc is required for DNA synthesis, the breakdown of proteins, boosting immunity, and cell growth and repair.
- It is also important for testosterone production, accelerating wound healing, reducing inflammation, treating acne, and reducing your risk of age-related diseases.
A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 60 patients to study the effect of zinc on wound healing and the metabolic profile of individuals with diabetic foot ulcers. The treatment group was given 220mg of zinc sulfate and the control group was given a placebo daily for 12 weeks. By the end of the study, it was found that magnesium helped reduce ulcer size and the metabolic status of the treatment group .
- Selenium boosts immune function, promotes healthy hair, and supports thyroid health.
- It is a powerful antioxidant and helps reduce cancer risk, improve cardiovascular health, and prevent mental decline that happens with age.
- Copper is involved in energy production, neuropeptide activation, and the synthesis of connective tissues and neurotransmitters.
- It also improves cardiovascular health, strengthens immunity, prevents osteoporosis, and reduces inflammation and oxidative stress.
- Manganese helps in building healthy bones, connective tissues, hormones, and blood clotting factors.
- It helps regulate calcium absorption, carbohydrate metabolism, and blood sugar regulation.
- Additionally, manganese is necessary for proper nerve and brain function.
Glucose tolerance factor (GTF) chromium is a more bioavailable form of chromium. It helps:
- Improve insulin sensitivity,
- Boosts athletic performance,
- Reduces cholesterol, and
- Regulates your appetite and cravings.
- Molybdenum is required to process protein and DNA.
- It helps to break down toxic substances and drugs in the body.
- It is an important cofactor for various enzymes, including sulfite oxidase, aldehyde oxidase, xanthine oxidase, and mitochondrial amidoxime-reducing components (mARC).
- Potassium helps maintain healthy levels of fluid in your cells and supports normal blood pressure by helping with muscle contraction
- It also helps improve bone density and kidney function and reduces your risk of getting a stroke.
- Inositol is carbocyclic sugar that helps balance certain chemicals to help manage anxiety, depression, and mental conditions.
- It also reduces insulin resistance, blood pressure, and abdominal fat, and helps improve lipid profile.
A double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial was conducted on 28 depressed patients to study the effect of inositol on depression. They were either given 12g inositol or a placebo daily for weeks. The study showed that the treatment group performed significantly better on the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale, which signified the antidepressant effect of inositol .
- Boron is a critical element for osteogenesis and helps with bone regeneration.
- It also helps prevent calcium loss and bone demineralization.
- In addition, boron is also known to influence the synthesis and efficiency of steroid hormones.
A clinical trial was conducted on 80 male volunteers to study the effect of boron on pro-inflammatory cytokines and steroid hormones. On the first day, their blood samples were collected after a placebo was given with breakfast. On the second day, the same procedure was followed after giving 10g of boron daily till day 7. The study showed that boron increased free testosterone levels and reduced inflammatory biomarkers .
- Helps Achieve Peak Performance
NutriGenesis Multi ensures an adequate supply of essential nutrients, which allows you to excel in your daily life physically and mentally.
- Improves Long-Range Health
NutriGenesis Multi helps to fulfill your nutritional needs to ensure that your body functions properly and reduces your risk of developing chronic diseases, such as heart disease, osteoporosis, and certain types of cancer.
- Helps Balance Hormones
This Performance Lab Multivitamin for men helps maintain hormone production and levels that are required for men’s reproductive health, muscle and bone health, and the production of red blood cells, among various other functions.
- Supports Healthy Aging
NutriGenesis Multi contains several nutrients that help build collagen, which supports healthy aging by maintaining healthy skin and hair.
- Improves Digestive Health
The prebiotic-infused capsules used in NutriGenesis Multi support your digestive health and ensure that you don’t experience digestive discomfort as is with the case of many standard multivitamins.
Does Performance Lab Nutrigenesis have any Side Effects?
The Nutrigenesis Multi for Men formula has been clinically proven to be free from any side effects due to its unique composition of vitamin and mineral content. Hence, this synergistic combination along with enhanced nutrient absorption technology provides an ideal nutritional profile without any adverse reactions. This is further reinforced by the fact that the formula is hypoallergenic, meaning it is specifically designed not to provoke any allergic responses in users.
Nevertheless, people with underlying health conditions or those taking prescription medicines are advised to consult their doctors before taking a new supplement.
5 Reasons to Buy Performance Lab Nutrigenesis Multi for Men
- 17+ essential nutrients
- Better bioavailability
- Customized for men
- No potential allergens
- Made in the US
Why NutriGenesis Multi over other vitamin and mineral supplements sold on the market?
Standard multivitamins often contain synthetic vitamins and isolated nutrients that are less bioavailable than their natural counterparts. Also, other multivitamins contain strange additives, unbalanced doses, and GMO ingredients, and may be derived from questionable origins through eco-destructive practices. On the other hand, Performance Lab uses:
- Clean and more bioavailable ingredients grown in its state-of-the-art labs and thus has high nutritional value.
- The product contains precisely calibrated doses and is free from unnecessary additives and genetically-modified nutrients.
- The brand uses prebiotic-infused NutriCaps to deliver the nutrients, made from tapioca, glycerine, and water that are easily broken down in the gut.
- In addition to this, the product has been manufactured using eco-friendly practices and does not involve any mining, soil depletion, or the use of herbicides and pesticides.
- Plus, they use 100% recyclable containers and follow eco-conscious shipping practices to further reduce their carbon footprint.
It is crucial to recognize that Performance Lab’s product portfolio has been augmented to include the Nutrigenesis Multi for Women, thereby expanding its product offering for women. This new edition provides a comprehensive nutritional solution specifically tailored to the unique physiological needs of female consumers. It should be noted that Nutrigenesis Multi for Women contains a range of vitamins and minerals that are known to be beneficial in promoting optimal health and wellness amongst females.
Is NutriGenesis Multi the Right Product for You?
If you want to optimize your performance and enjoy the perks of good health and good nutritional status, then NutriGenesis Multi is the right product for you.
Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening, with or without a meal. And if you need to upgrade your nutrient intake, you may increase the dose to 3 capsules in the morning and 3 in the evening.
The brand offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on your first order of any Performance Lab product. If you are not satisfied with the results, you may send the unopened bottles within 30 days to receive a full refund of the product price, minus the shipping charges. However, the guarantee is only valid on one container of each product, up to a maximum of 3 products per order.
How to Get Performance Lab NutriGenesis Multi for Men?
You can purchase NutriGenesis Multi from the Performance Lab’s official website, click on this link to visit!
Below is the pricing, according to the website:
- Buy 1: $49 for one bottle.
- Buy 2: $98 for two bottles.
- Buy 3 + Get 1 Free: $147 for four bottles.
The brand offers free worldwide shipping on all orders over $250.
Did You Know?
- The name magnesium is derived from the word ‘’Magnetes’’, named after the ancient Greek tribe that colonized the area where magnesium carbonate was discovered.
- Copper demonstrates anti-bacterial properties by inflicting damage on the microbe’s cell membrane.
- Selenium got its name from the word ‘’selene’’, which means moon in Greek. Selene was the Greek Goddess of the moon.
Earl L. from Scotland, United Kingdom.
“I’ve been using NutriGenesis Multi for Men for around three months now and have observed an improvement in my energy levels, weight loss, and blood sugar too, thanks to this product. These multivitamins have truly been a game changer for me and have made me feel my best. I am simply in awe of this supplement.”
Ramsey M. from Perth, Australia.
“I started taking NutriGenesis Multi for Men a few months ago and my immune health has improved dramatically. I used to get sick often, but since taking this supplement I haven’t gotten sick once. I credit NutriGenesis Multivitamin for my improved health and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good multivitamin immune system booster.”
Oliver W. from Wellington, New Zealand.
“As a man, it is important for me to stay on top of my health and maintain peak performance. I never miss a workout and I make sure to fuel my body with the nutrients it needs to recover and grow. I was looking for a multivitamin that would help me cover all my bases and support my active lifestyle. That’s when I found the NutriGenesis Multi for Men by Performance Lab. This multivitamin is perfect for men who want to maintain their health and improve their joint health alongside. I have been taking them religiously for a few months now and I have noticed a real difference in my overall health. In my opinion, it’s the best multivitamin I would ever find.”
Dakarai B. from Durban, South Africa.
“This product is great for those wanting to improve their body composition. I have seen better muscle definition and less fat since using this product. It is easy to take and the directions are clear. I short, Performance Lab is the Best.”
Grayson S. from Toronto, Canada.
“If you’re looking for a high-quality multivitamin that will improve your overall health, NutriGenesis Multi for Men is an excellent choice. I was experiencing low energy levels and a decreased sex drive before taking these pills, but they have completely changed my life. I now have boundless energy and my sex drive is through the roof! Coffee can’t even touch me anymore. These multivitamins have improved my overall health and well-being, and I couldn’t be happier.”
Dalbert A. from New York, USA.
“I have been taking NutriGenesis Multi for Men for a little over a month now, and I am really happy with the results. I have more energy, I’m more focused, and my gut health has improved dramatically. I used to have a lot of digestive issues, but since taking these vitamins, I have had no problems at all. It has made a big difference in my life, and I’m sure it can do the same for you.”
NutriGenesis Multi is undoubtedly one of the most sophisticated multivitamin supplements on the market. It is a clean formula with science-backed ultramodern nutrition technology that helps restore exactly what is necessary to optimize men’s health. Plus, you are backed by their 30-day money-back guarantee so you can go ahead and try the product without any hesitation.
Upgrade your life with NutriGenesis Multi for Men, Buy today only from the Official Performance Lab Website.
- Chen AC, Martin AJ, Choy B, Fernández-Peñas P, Dalziell RA, McKenzie CA, Scolyer RA, Dhillon HM, Vardy JL, Kricker A, St George G, Chinniah N, Halliday GM, Damian DL. A Phase 3 Randomized Trial of Nicotinamide for Skin-Cancer Chemoprevention. N Engl J Med. 2015 Oct 22;373(17):1618-26. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa1506197. PMID: 26488693.
- Huang SC, Wei JC, Wu DJ, Huang YC. Vitamin B(6) supplementation improves pro-inflammatory responses in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2010 Sep;64(9):1007-13. doi: 10.1038/ejcn.2010.107. Epub 2010 Jun 23. PMID: 20571496.
- Ma F, Li Q, Zhou X, Zhao J, Song A, Li W, Liu H, Xu W, Huang G. Effects of folic acid supplementation on cognitive function and Aβ-related biomarkers in mild cognitive impairment: a randomized controlled trial. Eur J Nutr. 2019 Feb;58(1):345-356. doi: 10.1007/s00394-017-1598-5. Epub 2017 Dec 18. PMID: 29255930.
- Rajizadeh A, Mozaffari-Khosravi H, Yassini-Ardakani M, Dehghani A. Effect of magnesium supplementation on depression status in depressed patients with magnesium deficiency: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Nutrition. 2017 Mar;35:56-60. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2016.10.014. Epub 2016 Nov 9. PMID: 28241991.
- Momen-Heravi M, Barahimi E, Razzaghi R, Bahmani F, Gilasi HR, Asemi Z. The effects of zinc supplementation on wound healing and metabolic status in patients with diabetic foot ulcer: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Wound Repair Regen. 2017 May;25(3):512-520. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12537. Epub 2017 May 9. PMID: 28395131.
- Levine, J. (1997). Controlled trials of inositol in psychiatry. European Neuropsychopharmacology, 7(2), 147-155. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0924-977X(97)00409-4
- Naghii MR, Mofid M, Asgari AR, Hedayati M, Daneshpour MS. Comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation on plasma steroid hormones and proinflammatory cytokines. J Trace Elem Med Biol. 2011 Jan;25(1):54-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jtemb.2010.10.001. Epub 2010 Dec 3. PMID: 21129941.
Emily F. is a Licensed Independent Nutrition Professional and a fitness trainer at ShreffitNY. My sole purpose of being here is to provide a fitness guide and health assistance with some most unorthodox means so that people can overcome every problem that age, time, and stress hit us down with.